Saturday, March 22, 2014

Why I made this blog

Hi there! My name is Deni and as the title implies, I am an amateur at nail painting. My goal is to show you real swatches, ones made on not so perfect hands with not so perfect lighting. I really got into the Polish world a few years back and have found that over time I started to fall more in love with the idea of how my hands would look "just like" the beautiful hands of the most highly known swatchers. Now these ladies are amazing, but I searched far and wide for what I thought in my mind to be...realistic swatches. Swatches made on hands that have mediocre cuticles, and honestly my nails are average length(most of the time). My site is in no way intended to insult the lovely talented ladies who do swatches, this is just my way of showing off my plain Jane nails wearing some crazy beautiful polish. So, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment